Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Property Services
Contact Name: Halim Ahmad
Job Location: London
Job Title: Procurement Manager (Construction & CAPEX)
Job Salary: £50000 - £60000 Per Annum
Our client who are the UK’s most unique accommodation provider are looking to recruit a Procurement Manager within the Construction and CAPEX space. In this role you will be working closely with the Head of Procurement where you will be managing their supplier performance and procurement movements.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Develop a strategic category plan which has a clear savings opportunity scope
* Managing commercial relationships with suppliers across your categories
* Lead contract negotiations on behalf of the organisation and develop negotiation plans
* Identifying and executing new opportunities in and driving continuous improvement in the supply base
* Interfacing with internal professionals to ensure requirements are delivered and operational efficiencies are maximised
* Provides a strong link between external consultants and internal commercial and financial teams.
* Management of a large annual spend
* Proven experience of tender management on major capital programmes and complex projects including construction and systems projects.
* Proven ability in delivering savings through driving strategic category planning
* Capable of building strong rapport with Stakeholders and suppliers
* Delivering process or policy improvement
* Confident and capable in managing senior business stakeholders
* Worked in a heavy workload, fast pace and able to change with prompt demand
* MCIPS qualification is a reference