Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Management Consultancy
Contact Name: Christian Rowles
Job Location: London
Job Title: Procurement Analysis Advisor (remote working)
Job Salary: £26000 - £31000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
This is a brand new role working for a unique procurement consultancy that work for a number of clients. Due to the business expanding and the team taking on new business, this new role has been created.
Role and responsibilities
* The main activities of the role are related to Procurement-Financial Reporting, Tender Analysis, Spend Tail Opportunity Assessments, Strategic Sourcing, and include:
* Spend data extraction
* Data cleansing and enrichment
* Spend taxonomy development and data classification
* Design and build of data visualization dashboards
* Identifying actionable insight from the spend analysis
* Requisition to Pay cycle time analysis
* Supplier search and qualification
* Product/Service negotiation with suppliers
* Candidates must be strong in data analytics and familiar with IT systems and BI tools (essential: Microsoft Power BI; others desirable) and be able to extract & interpret data, draw conclusions and produce summary insight reports.
* The position requires an Engineering university degree and an MBA (including a Corporate Social Responsibility module), or equivalent post-graduate degree from a recognized business school. CIPS qualifications are desirable.
* Candidate must demonstrate a sound knowledge of Financial Procurement reporting, Forensic data audit, KPI development and Risk Management.
* They are a market leader in procurement and supply chain analytics and managed procurement services. We are an entrepreneurial enterprise, which means that we think and act in a dynamic and agile fashion to respond quickly to opportunities and market demand.
* We deliver spend and supply chain analytics using our proprietary data analytics platform. Clients can view data and KPI dashboards ‘on the go’ on their smartphone, tablet and desktop.
* Our Procurement Analytics service provides customers with key insights on what’s going on within their business, highlighting the impact of market movements and pricing, and associated trends, risks and opportunities.
* We mesh client data with external data, which includes dynamic market feeds, supply risk and sentiment analysis to provide rich insight to help clients control and optimize spend, and to manage the performance of their suppliers. Candidates must be strong in data analytics and familiar with IT systems and BI tools (essential: Microsoft Power BI; others desirable) and be able to extract & interpret data, draw conclusions and produce summary insight reports.
Definition of role:
* You will work under the supervision of a Team Leader to design and deliver data analytic products and services for key clients
* You will engage with project teams to support data extraction to include PR, PO, GRN, Invoice and Contract data from source systems. You will analyze data within proprietary spend analytics platform where you will design dashboards and use business intelligence tools to cleanse, classify data to derive actionable insight.
* The role includes an element of frontline delivery where you will have the opportunity to interact with clients to review spend and data structures and design the client dashboards
* Tail Opportunity Assessments, Procurement-Financial Reporting, Bid Analysis, Strategic Sourcing
* They provide an accelerated career development path for high performing personnel with the opportunity to gain exposure to wider design, product development and delivery roles.
* Degree educated and/or CIPS qualifications are desirable.
* Candidates will have previous experience in procurement spend analytics roles with an understanding of procurement and sourcing processes and operations. The position requires an Engineering university degree and an MBA (including a Corporate Social Responsibility module), or equivalent post-graduate degree from a recognized business school. CIPS qualifications are desirable.
* Capable of working with minimal supervision
* As both our client and supplier base are global, strong English business fluency (written and verbal) is a must. Fluency in European and other languages (Arabic, Indian, Far Eastern) are highly desirable