Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Christian Rowles
Job Title: Indirect Procurement Manager (£77k + bonus)
Job Location: Buckinghamshire
Job Salary: £65000 - £70000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for an experience Procurement Manager to join a truly global, listed business who are going through a mass transformation and own procurement for the UK ad Ireland as a region.
Reporting into the Procurement Director – Group, who is based in Europe, you will develop forward thinking strategies in line with Global Procurement Function, embed policy, process and work closely with the board to ensure procurement is aligned with overall business needs but when needed be happy to quickly turn around smaller tactical and operation projects. It’s key that you can work with all types and level of stakeholder, building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders up to MD level.
Category exposure: Indirect Corporate Services (Marketing, HR, Technology, FM), Tooling, Packaging, Machinery, Logistics and Traded Goods (bought in supply as part of manufactured end product)
Role and responsibilities:
* Ownership for all indirect and traded goods spend for the UK and I
* Be hands on executing projects at a strategic level and thinking outside the box
* Manage more operational and tactical procurements when needed
* Adapt to a varied stakeholder pool, so adaptability to personalities is key
* Continuously implement and further develop category and business strategies across areas
* Working in a business that has a relatively flat structure, you have access to all board and senior-leadership
* Ensure group procurement is fully efficient in line with key business change.
* This role will offer continuous learning opportunities in terms of complex procurement and business model.
* Worked for a large global business, with experience in indirect spend procurement
* Fully autonomous procurement, being able to juggle multiple projects at any one time
* Indirect Corporate Services, Tooling/Machinery/Parts and Traded Goods
* Worked within a large, multi-site/national organisation across UK.
* Be able to understand the complexity of aligning local and global strategy.
* Have board level exposure so experience in having worked directly with this level
* Ability to prove team, business or cost improvements
* Ideally degree educated or MCIPS.