Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Solicitors/Law
Contact Name: Halim Ahmad
Job Location: London
Job Title: Procurement Category Specialist
Job Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
I am working with a prestigious global organisation who are looking to hire a Procurement Category Specialist to support them with their commercial and procurement solutions and offer solutions to the organisations Business Services departments, ensuring a proactive and considered approach. Reporting into the Head of procurement, the incumbent will be expected to develop strong rapport and liaise with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to deliver excellent procurement and contractual outcomes.
Day to day responsibilities will include;
* Preparing RFP, RFI and full tender processes from start to finish.
* Implement and define procurement strategies across all categories of spend within Business Services.
* Offer advice to operational managers on contract interpretation, queries, and problems as and when they arise.
* Lead tender interview processes with the firm’s third-party suppliers.
* Support the firm’s stakeholders with Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), including analysis of spend patterns and attending SRM meetings if required.
* Work closely with the Head of Supplier and Contract Management to develop, implement and drive forward the firm’s commercial and procurement strategy.
* Prepare reports and presentations for internal and external submission/distribution.
* Coordinate projects, liaising with internal and external stakeholders as required.
* CIPS level 4 accreditation or higher.
* 5 Years’ Experience in a Professional Services or Financial Services.
* Displays exceptional attention to detail with good analytical skills.
* Strong project management experience with proven ability to manage multiple deliverables within a tight timeframe.
* Project Management Accreditation (PRINCE 2 or similar) – Desirable