Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: FMCG
Contact Name: Halim Ahmad
Job Location: Bedfordshire
Job Title: IT Procurement Manager
Job Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Excited to be partnering a FTSE 100 global organisation who are looking to recruit a Procurement Manager to be responsible for the sourcing of IT and IS services in the UK and Germany, particularly in managed services, service integrations, testing, hardware, and Germany under platform sub-category. The role will also be required to deliver the relevant strategic projects with delivery team to support business functions including commercial, data, new site openings. The role will be collaborating with a wide range of Stakeholders across their corporate functions which will include IT, Finance, HR and Legal.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
* Continuous maintenance and update of market insight regarding the IT & IS marketplace, best-practices, trends, key suppliers etc.
* Be proactive and work closely with key stakeholders to generate initiatives to generate operational and commercial efficiency plans and deliver.
* Development of documented (3 year) category strategy plans in collaboration with senior stakeholders.
* Maintenance of a rolling sourcing plan covering planned stakeholder initiatives, Procurement initiatives, contract renewals etc.
* Maintain a broad understanding of the commercial IT environment.
* Determine appropriate approach to market (single-stage RFP, two-stage RFI / RFP, etc.)
* Develop RFI, RFP documentation content and ensure signature of required confidentiality agreements.
* Lead regular supplier review meetings including Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers.
* Develop and manages contracts with suppliers to meet key performance indicators and agreed targets, taking account of information security of third parties. Is responsible for the liaison between the organisation and designated suppliers.
* 3 years IS procurement experience.
* Highly credible in front of the Executive, senior stakeholders, and the executives of key suppliers.
* Establish and maintain strong relationship with IT LT and wider IT Team to work collectively, being an internal consultant.
* Manage and deliver relevant new contracts and contract renewals.
* Deliver strategic IT delivery projects.
* Develop and execute the category strategy for the sub-category.