Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: FMCG
Contact Name: Halim Ahmad
Job Location: London
Job Title: Head of Indirect Procurement
Job Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are partnering with a household FMCG brand who are seeking a procurement manager with the experience of working within a fast-paced environment preferably from a similar industry who will also have had exposure to indirect category spend.
The chosen candidate will have a global remit for sourcing and cost reduction across the full range of Indirect categories with a focus around IT/Tech, Marketing and Public Relations.
Day to day responsibilities will include;
* Developing key Indirect category sourcing strategy, and plans, working closely with global/regional leads to gain ‘buy-in’ to and deliver a global strategy plan in agreement with the Global Procurement Director.
* Spend Mapping of all associated spend data to support sourcing strategy, evolving current solution to something more ‘fit for purpose’.
* Forecasting, monitoring, and reporting on all assigned cost initiatives monthly.
* As a subject matter expert, providing critical challenge to the current supply base with key operational stakeholders and present alternate solutions that optimise business growth and improve business efficiencies in line with the category plan.
* Developing and owning, in agreement with the Procurement Director.
* Aggressive Cost Initiative reduction targets on a 12-month rolling annual basis, including setting budget cost targets.
* New supplier sourcing and tendering programmes with development and monitoring of full 24-month sourcing pipeline.
* Establish and manage QBR process across all key category suppliers, including KPI/SLA implementation and monitoring, including building SLA’s into legacy supplier agreements.
* Develop and implement procurement processes to ensure ‘maverick’ spend minimised, and multiple similar vendor set-ups consolidated.
* Be able to demonstrate build and develop leadership of strategic Indirect procurement/sourcing team, with full competence matrix.
* Solid experience in accurately capturing Stakeholders’ requirements.
* Strong and proven experience in running tenders end-to-end.
* Must have successfully developed and implemented sourcing policies and strategies within an organisation and aligned to S2C system workflows.
* Monthly/Quarterly KPI development and Monitoring as part of QBR process.
* Strong data analysis capability to support category strategy development.
* Must be comfortable working with ambiguous and/or incomplete information to achieve a significant result.