If you’re a skilled supply manager looking for your next role – then your skills are in high demand in with many UK businesses now investing more than ever in procurement. Better still, we can help you find a job that suits your skills and flexibility.
Our recruiters will work closely with you to discover what’s important to you in your next position and use our network of contacts nationwide to ensure we secure the best fit for both you and your new employer.
What are we looking for in a supply manager candidate?
Because we recruit solely within the procurement industry, our consultants are able to bring something extra to the table – a specialised knowledge of what you’ll need to achieve your desired role in a growing or established organisation.
We want our candidates to be able to demonstrate that they:
- Are a proficient problem solver.
- Have excellent numerical skills.
- Are a great written and verbal communicator.
- Have good geographical knowledge (the required scope of your knowledge will depend on the supply locations of the organisation you are looking to join and whether they are national or international).
- Are able to negotiate and manage contracts with suppliers – including ensuring the delivery of products and goods on time and in the expected condition.
- Can monitor the performance of the current supply chain and identify areas of improvement.
Supply management roles with Portfolio Procurement
To find out more about our current vacancies contact our team of dedicated consultants on 020 7650 3790 or alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Portfolio Payroll Ltd have achieved 82nd in the prestigious Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to...read more
Public sector and private sector companies are very different in their nature and each have con...read more
A new procurement service is hoping to match buyers with suppliers using a time-saving search a...read more
If you're a skilled procurement professional looking for a role in a category lead capacity, we ca...read more