Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Christian Rowles
Job Location: London
Job Title: Senior Procurement Manager - Construction & FFE
Job Salary: £65000 - £80000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
An exciting new Senior Category Manager – FF&E opportunity to work for a truly global, hospitality business to focus on multi-regional procurement projects with the FF&E, OS&E, Equipment, Construction and Workspace FM spend areas.
This role is a truly the UK built a brand, that now has sites across 100 countries, so there will be added complexity of achieving the same store quality, using chosen suppliers but in very varied regions. For this role, it is a non-negotiable that you will have had the above category experience working in the retail industry, whether it is a Supermarkets, Restaurants, Hotels, Cafés.
Role and responsibilities:
* Report directly into the Global Procurement Director and own the FF&E category
* Review all current suppliers in designated categories to understand the level of service.
* Implement forward-thinking and strategic procurement for longer-term benefits.
* Advise Fit-out, Facilities and Property Directors on alternative suppliers to create either better service or cost.
* Negotiate with some key suppliers on some heavyweight contracts.
* Trim the supplier where based if needed due to unused, or inefficient suppliers.
* Manage and advise senior-level internal stakeholder base up to board level.
Experience and requirements:
* Be a procurement SME in FF&E, Store Development, Equipment, Construction procurement
* Worked in a large scale, multinational business.
* Have both an interest in design, fit-out but also with procurement knowledge.
* You will have worked in some form of retail environment or industry.
* Worked on local and multi-regional procurement projects.
* Strategic and forward-thinking procurement experience
* Able to travel across the Middle East, Europe and Asia
* MCIPS or Degree educated not essential, but preferable.