Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Ben East
Job Location: London
Job Title: Senior Procurement Manager
Job Salary: £50000 - £60000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, this is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, professional, commercially focused and pragmatic CIPS qualified individual who can develop and maintain effective working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, whilst retaining the ability to question, challenge and influence others.
* Develop innovative commercial solutions arising from challenging situations.
* The development of a detailed category methodology, plans and strategies that deliver specific and significant short, medium and long term benefits to the business
* Production of Framework contractual agreements with preferred suppliers that fulfils all business requirements
* Classifying suppliers on a commercial and risk basis and recommending and implementing an appropriate Supplier Management approach based on the given classification.
Experience and requirements:
* Experienced Procurement Manager with a proven track record of negotiating complex supplier contracts.
* Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills both verbal and written;
* Strong understanding of commercial risks and issues;
* Strong project management, organisational and negotiation skills.
* Ability to demonstrate an appreciation of the complex commercial and regulatory environments.
* Understanding of operational, commercial and financial aspects of technical services contracts
* Broad understanding of telecommunications product, technologies and services