Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Halim Ahmad
Job Location: London
Job Title: Procurement Systems & Supplier Risk Specialist
Job Salary: £50000 - £55000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client who are one of the largest corporate banking institutions globally are in search for a Procurement Specialist who will be responsible for managing their supplier risk as well as rolling out any new procurement systems to ensure procurement controls are provided and met satisfactory.
The role is part of a team and interfaces with senior stakeholders where they currently are tasked with significant compliance and systems improvement targets.
Role and responsibilities:
* Design and support roll out and document Standard Operating Procedures for procurement Systems projects as well a new sourcing process.
* Design and support their P2P corporate system extension to new businesses.
* Train new business requestors on the P2P system and liaise with the associated head Office center of expertise.
* Lead the design and roll out of the Robotic Process Automation tool for invoice reconciliations to new businesses. Provide support for complex invoicing matters.
* Vendor management – update of Policy documents and operational tasks to accommodate additional vendor management activities on 4th parties.
Experience and requirements:
* Procurement Systems and Policies experience
* Analytical skills (data management)
* Proficient with MS Office
* Persuasive and credible, an organised planner and a natural problem solver