Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Charity
Contact Name: Christian Rowles
Job Location: London
Job Title: Procurement Specialist - Indirect Services
Job Salary: £40000 - £46000 Per Annum
This is an exciting new Category Specialist- General Indirect and Corporate Servicesrole to join a highly reputable, truly global organisation to support the ongoing internal reputation of procurement internally, managing the spend within this designated category.
* Reporting to the Category Manager, you will be responsible for carrying out strategic procurement activity and projects
* To interface and be the main point of contact for the stakeholders in the procurement project teams defined within your portfolio
* Undertake and manage the effective delivery of the Procurement Strategy, policies and procedures and savings programme for your portfolio in order to provide a professional procurement service to stakeholders
* Provide best practice procurement advice and end to end sourcing project management for stakeholders
* Manage end to end sourcing activity including the development of sourcing strategies and approaches, running tenders, negotiating and implementing contracts for use by stakeholders.
* Understand key commercial drivers and commercial success criteria for procurement undertaken within your portfolio and act as procurement challenge within the procurement governance process. Initiate and develop business cases, reports and other governance papers as required and present to the appropriate internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Experience:
* Ideally some experience in General Indirect and Corporate Services procurement
* Experienced Sourcing Expert, including running tenders for a variety of different goods and services across the category
* Day to Day Project Planning, Delivery & Management
* Experience of for delivering against individual savings targets
* Able to demonstrate excellent communication and influencing skills – both verbal and written
* Supplier Relationship Management
* Excellent communication skills, excellent commercial negotiation skills, ability to network with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
* CIPS preferable, not essential