Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Hotel
Contact Name: Christian Rowles
Job Title: Procurement Manager - Indirect (6 month)
Job Location: Oxfordshire
Job Salary: £60000 - £70000 Per Annum
One of the UK’s well known consumer brands is about to embark on a transformation in procurement, this being an initial 6 month FTC to manage corporate
There are some areas of the business that are not fully adapted to using procurement, so there is a good challenge to identify possible cost saving opportunities or efficiency improvements. Due to the nature company, as well as the forward journey that the procurement function is going, this role will suit someone who is eager to progress in their career taking on a heavy work load, multiple projects at one time at a very fast pace.
Categories: FM, Technology, Marketing, Travel and Professional Services
Role and responsibilities:
* End-to-end procurement management, sourcing to on-going SRM.
* Continuously improving and defining category strategy.
* Negotiate on new and existing contracts, to drive down costs to the company.
* Implement SLA’s into contracts to ensure service delivery is at optimum level – required to have a full strategic approach.
* Influence key stakeholders in the business to define new and effective procurement strategies.
* Bring previous expertise of improving processes of any current policies.
* Manage multi-million spends across assigned sub-categories.
* Identify new potential suppliers and cost saving opportunities by using market knowledge.
Experience and requirements:
* Proven procurement experience within Indirect and Services based procurement.
* Some previous management experience is preferable.
* Be able to hold your own with any level of stakeholder.
* Able to work under heavy work load in a fast paced, busy environment.
* No issues with negotiating and influencing all levels of internal customer / stakeholder.
* Managed a led projects from start to finish, autonomously.
* Experience in building relationships in varied environment.
* Ideally CIPS and degree qualified – not essential.