Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Halim Ahmad
Job Location: Cheshire
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Job Salary: £70000 - £75000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are working with a well-recognised gaming organisation who have a newly created role for a Procurement Manager who will be driving various procurement processes and strategies forward. Reporting into the CFO, the incumbent will be assigned to manage a number of key categories which include – Professional Services, Finance, Marketing, Operations and IT.
Role and responsibilities:
* Proactively manage, maintain and work towards categorisation of the supplier base including developing a core list of Preferred and Approved suppliers
* Development and embedding of Group-wide, global spend reporting aligned to Category Management structure.
* Assist in improving, automating, and embedding the robust supplier on-boarding process
* Work with key stakeholders to capture and develop all business requirements.
* Undertake appropriate due diligence in relation to new suppliers
* Manage tender evaluation activity involving key stakeholders in business decisions.
* Act as a business partner to key stakeholders across the Group and its respective functions including Finance, IT, Marketing and Operations.
* End-to-end delivery of procurement initiatives from in-depth spend and portfolio analysis to identify opportunities to add value through to execution of market engagement and contracting.
Experience and requirements:
* 3-5 years related procurement experience.
* Educated to degree level preferably in a business-focused or related discipline.
* CIPS qualified or working towards the qualification
* Proven track record of delivering substantial cost savings in a diverse procurement environment
* Significant experience in a procurement role in a large/complex or diverse organisation
* Experience in sourcing & procuring Retail, IT, Finance, Marketing and Operations
* Knowledge and experience of managing procurement activities from scoping requirements through to contract award
* Experience of creating and developing procurement related documents