Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Halim Ahmad
Job Location: London
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Job Salary: £70,000 - £70,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are partnering with a household FMCG brand who are seeking a procurement manager with the experience of working within a fast-paced environment preferably from a similar industry who will also have had exposure both within direct and indirect procurement.
The chosen candidate will have a global remit for developing various procedures and structures which include implementing strategy, policies and processes.
* Responsible for the development and delivery of overall Sourcing Policies.
* Deliver customised training both within Procurement and Key operational stakeholders to ensure understand S2C capability and adherence to policies.
* Develop business cases for enhanced S2C ‘add-ons’, prioritising by largest value-added benefits, for phase II, III implementation, including key operational stakeholder roll-out.
* As a subject matter expert, provide templates across key direct/indirect categories for RFI’s, RFP’s, including balanced scorecard.
* Revise current rebate monitoring documentation to ensure audit compliant.
* In conjunction with ESG team, develop initiatives to deliver the sustainability requirements of PUIG.
* Improve Forecasting, monitoring, and reporting on all assigned cost initiatives monthly, including Cost Initiative pipeline tracker.
* Work with PMO team to integrate LMS/DMS into S2C process/system as appropriate.
* Develop and implement procurement processes to ensure ‘maverick’ spend minimised, and multiple similar vendor set-ups consolidated.
* Set-up and manage credit checking and other tools contract as part of risk management policy.
* Fully CIPS qualified or demonstrate equivalent procurement experience.
* Solid experience in accurately capturing Stakeholders’ requirements.
* Strong and proven experience in running tenders end-to-end.
* Previous ‘Source to Contract’ S2C multi location and stakeholder implementation experience a must, including dashboard/report building, workflow management and template development.
* Previous demonstrable cost reduction project delivery.
* Must have successfully developed and implemented sourcing policies and strategies within an organisation and aligned to S2C system workflows.
* Monthly/Quarterly KPI development and Monitoring as part of QBR process.
* Strong data analysis capability to support category strategy development.
* Must be comfortable working with ambiguous and/or incomplete information to achieve a significant result.