Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Halim Ahmad
Job Location: London
Job Title: Procurement Controller
Job Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are partnering with a global business services firm in London who are looking to hire a Procurement Controller to work collaboratively with the wider commercial, contracts and procurement team where you will be responsible for supporting the team through various compliance practices and relevant regulatory requirements. You will also be supporting the business with accurate timely and efficient transaction processing; andto adopt a digital mind-set to enable processes to become more efficient and to utilise technology solutions to continuously improve.
Day to day responsibility will include: –
Roles and responsibilities:
* Update policy with the latest regulatory and business requirements.
* Manage and lead the procurement communications and training plan activities to ensure end-users are adequately informed of the latest process changes.
* Support the Procurement Business Lead with execution of the Procurement transformation programme.
* Support the Category Management team and Buyers in executing day-to-day buying activities, including supplier identification, negotiation, and supplier selection for items not on contract.
* Maintain Procurement Policy on Insite and ensure updates.
* Manage the Contract Repository to correct metadata standards.
* Manage Contract Version control in the Contracts module.
* Review / Update Vendor Contract against a timeline and ensure early action to avoid late renewal.
* Ensure the Risk and Vendor Due Diligence updates are completed.
* Maintain procurement and legal templates for use on SharePoint and ensure the latest version is in use.
* Assist the Procurement Business Lead and wider team with ad hoc requests as needed.
* Management of the Procurement mailbox and various procurement artefacts and processes.
* Purchasing administrator with experience in executing procurement transactions.
* Operational change experience.
* Able to quickly get to grips with new technology, requirements and develop solutions to problems as needed.
* Ability to understand existing processes and map this in detail via tools.
* Knowledge of transactional procurement systems and master data.
* Can identify value creation opportunities and help build implementation business cases.
* Ability to understand and apply leading contracting policies and processes where needed.