Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Christian Rowles
Job Location: London
Job Title: Procurement Business Partner - Indirect (Famous British Brand)
Job Salary: £65000 - £75000 Per Annum
Corporate Services (Famous British Brand)
This is a new position working for a brand that every person in the UK will know and would love to have on their CV. They are looking for a Procurement Business Partner – Indirect & Corporate Services to act as an internal resource to the entire procurement team (excluding IT/Technology), to identify longer-term cost saving initiatives but not just from quick wins or negotiations.
You will report into the Procurement Director – Transformation and Performance, working together in order to manage the group-wide spending, which could expose you to the likes of; Facilities Management, Professional Services, Financial Services, Marketing Services and Digital, and so on. This could suit all sorts of backgrounds and experience, if relevant, but someone who’s worked in aq procurement consultancy working on various projects for various clients could adapt to this role nicely
Role and responsibilities:
* Support the Procurement Director in managing key stakeholder relationships.
* Advise new supplier sourcing opportunities, using market knowledge for your category
* Continuously try to improve service or cost improvements, from short to longer-term
* Define, improve and implement category strategies, working with your key business partners
* Minimise risk, by understanding the business needs and renegotiating contracts where appropriate
* Look to improve processes and team policies when suitable
* Conduct full procurement activity; drafting RFx, contract award to re-negotiations
Experience and requirements:
* Proven experience in Corporate Services spend, strategic mindset and can identify savings
* Worked in a complex environment, with large spending across multi-regions.
* Experience in influencing stakeholders at all levels to improve strategic procurement.
* Full end-to-end procurement, and all counterparts included.
* Confident and capable of managing senior business stakeholders.
* Worked in a heavy workload, fast pace and able to change with prompt demand.
* MCIPS qualification is a reference.