Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Christian Rowles
Job Location: London
Job Title: Procurement Analyst (Household Media/Broadcaster)
Job Salary: £38000 - £40000 Per Annum
This is working for a multi-national FTSE listed consumer company, a newly created role for a Procurement Analyst to support the wider time in data analysis, advice and act as an internal resource for the function. This will give you an amazing opportunity to work within a fully strategic, group procurement function, working alongside some very experienced procurement experts and in a large team.
Key competencies in this position are to negotiate terms/commercials with suppliers, liaise with legal to align terms, partner with internal stakeholders to understand their needs and analyse current spending to advise where improvements can be identified. Working within an existing and experienced procurement team, they will expect this person to be able to come in and hit the ground running, with the eagerness to want the role to turn permanent.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Support the wider procurement team across all spend to analyse current spend.
* Review new and existing contracts and try to identify cost or service improvement opportunities.
* Negotiate with new, existing and the company key supplier base.
* Make sure all contracts and spend data is recorded accurately and regularly.
* Advise and suggest guidance through tender process with the team.
* Prepare and draft tender documents for all levels of procurements.
Experience & requirements:
* Worked in a procurement environment, across as broad a spend as possible.
* Been involved in all parts of the procurement process at some points through career.
* Proven experience in creating benefits from negotiating commercials with suppliers.
* Analytical skills and experience with spend & contract reviews.
* Being able to work autonomously without hand-holding.
* Degree / CIPS preferable, not essential.