Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Research/Pharma
Contact Name: Christian Rowles
Job Location: London
Job Title: Interim, Senior Procurement Manager - MICE
Job Salary: £550 - £650 Per Day
A global, FTSE listed pharma company has a 6 month interim contract to support the existing group function on a range of MICE, Meetings and Events spend across the EMEA regions.
This role is to review the current category strategies across all regions and re-strategizing to create some long term, efficient benefits for the business. Due to the category, scale of projects and complexity of projects, this role does require an SME in the Meetings and Events category, also with EMEA or Global remit.
Requirements and experience:
* EMEA or Global procurement experience, ideally within the pharma industry
* MICE, or Meetings & Events category SME expert
* Worked with multi-site, global business where you have engaged with senior-level stakeholders
* Experience in defining and implementing complex strategies
* A consultancy point of view, re-scoping the category and being able to hit the ground running from day 1
* Very delivery focused, achievements, benefits and savings driven