Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Research/Pharma
Contact Name: Christian Rowles
Job Location: London
Job Title: Interim Project Procurement Manager (Pharma - 6 month)
Job Salary: £350 - £400 Per Day
A very global pharmaceutical/healthcare organisation with a prestigious name has a 6 month opportunity for you to come in a develop and improve the strategy with their global procurement processes.
Areas of spend will be related to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry, such as: Drugs, Ingredients, APIs, Foil, Packaging, syringes etcâ€¦ This will suit someone that has worked on a global scale, improving procurement processes, developing strategies and ideally managed suppliers from LEDC’s. Ideally this person will have had pharmaceutical, FMCG, consumer manufacturing industry experience to understand the market supplier base.
Role, responsibilities and experience required:
* Support and report into the Global Head of Procurement to roll out a new global projects
* Analyse current supplier base and implement strategies that could benefit the business
* The aim is to reduce transactional activity and transfer to forward thinking strategic initiatives
* Able to manage multiple projects at once with a busy workload
* Identify strategic and non-strategic vendors and initiate the transition
* Try to standardise and simplify the current procurement processes to a more efficient delivery