Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Banking
Contact Name: George Weeks
Job Location: London
Job Title: Generalist Indirects Procurement Manager
Job Salary: £70000 - £70000 Per Annum
My client is growing professional services company with a presence across Europe and through its unique business model has consistently grown throughout the past several decades. If you’re looking to work within the professional services sector, but want to join a company which has a fresh approach which trusts staff to decide their own area of importance this is the company for you.
The role will be working throughout the full end to end process of procurement which will initially will be ‘hands-on’ due to the greenfield environment and progress into strategic projects focusing on cost savings and improved service within key areas reporting to the head of procurement.
* Supporting Head of Procurement in execution of projects, RFX’s, negotiations ect.
* Working closely with the SRM team performing due diligence on the supply base
* Partnering with Legal counsel in negotiating terms of services/supply agreement
* Identify opportunities for cost savings/improvements across the business
* Help develop the strategy across a range of categories
The ideal candidate will have a background of working within professional services sector and educated via a degree of relevant experience. With this experience you will have progressed throughout the business and will be looking to take the next step up in your career to support a growing procurement function.
* Experience across all indirects with IT or Professional Services as a main focus
* Recent experience working on a mix of tactical and strategic procurement support Directors and “heads of”
* Highly developed written and verbal skills