Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Halim Ahmad
Job Location: London
Job Title: Category Manager - Professional Services & HR
Job Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are partnering with a global business services firm in London who are seeking a experienced Category Manager who will be assigned to work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the business to manage their Professional Services & HR spend. This role will work closely with the wider HR team. as well as other functions that use professional services and will be solely responsible for all their HR & Professional Services spend.
Day to day responsibility will include:
Roles and responsibilities:
* Working closely with HR & Professional Services teams to understand their current vendors, vendor management and review processes and strategy.
* Working with the wider procurement team in the cost-effectiveness of negotiations with market leading vendors.
* Ensuring compliance of negotiated agreements to established vendor management policies and practices.
* Create and manage the HR & Professional Services Category plans.
* Supporting/guiding/training our HR & Professional Services Vendor Relationship how to govern vendors.
* Serving as a point of escalation for vendor issues and disputes and driving those issues to resolution.
* Maintaining the list of HR & Professional Services vendors and the data held on them to determine their segmentation.
* Regularly review and evaluate opportunities to improve best practices in order to achieve higher maturity in management of HR & Professional Services vendors.
* Experience in HR & Professional Services Category management
* An understanding of procurement processes and HR & Professional Services contractual elements such as SLAs.
* Understanding of contractual, commercial, and operational working relationships with vendors to ensure effective delivery of committed products, services and solutions.
* Working knowledge of contract management and negotiation.
* Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills.
* Demonstrated ability to drive improvements and take charge of initiatives.