Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Educations
Contact Name: Halim Ahmad
Job Location: West-yorkshire
Job Title: Associate Procurement Manager
Job Salary: £35000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are recruiting for an Associate Procurement Manager working for an education establishment in Bradford to be responsible for a range of categories which include IT and Professional Services. You will be working closely with the Procurement Coordinators to manage the workplan and maintain the contract register delivery of strategic procurement projects.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Taking full ownership on designated category within an agreed spend threshold
* Resolving any procurement queries and resolving supplier issues
* Supporting the Procurement Managers with issuing simple tenders and analysing supplier bids
* Negotiating pricing and cost savings
* Managing contract renewals
* Provide professional, specialist, procurement advice and recommendations, and to support informed decision making.
* Liaise, communicate, and build relationships with other internal departments, partner organisations, and suppliers to support and promote the procurement function in the attainment of best value
* Develop and maintain appropriate commercial and professional relationships with suppliers to ensure that services are provided efficiently and effectively.
* Proven experience of sourcing in similar category
* Proven ability in delivering savings through driving strategic category planning
* Capable of building strong rapport with Stakeholders and suppliers
* Delivering process or policy improvement
* Confident and capable in managing senior business stakeholders
* Worked in a heavy workload, fast pace and able to change with prompt demand