Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Leisure/Distribution
Contact Name: Halim Ahmad
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Job Title: Assistant Procurement Manager
Job Salary: £45000 - £50000 Per Annum
Assistant Procurement Manager to work for one of the UK’s leading hospitality and leisure organisations to be responsible for their Systems and Technology space. You will be responsible for the sourcing, renewal and on-going management of 3rd party spend for the group technology function.
In this role you will be working collaboratively with their Senior Procurement Manager across all 3 of the group’s brands.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Support the Group Technology teams to manage relationships with suppliers across the groups 3rd party spend at a level proportionate to the business importance of the supplier or service.
* Develop the Group Technology suppliers so that purchasing is straightforward and supportive for team members across the function.
* Play a key role in the Procurement Team supporting and contributing to procurement strategy across the business.
* Work with the Senior Procurement Manager to support the relevant teams in each function to identify, develop and drive benefit from our most important partnership.
* Sourcing, procuring, negotiating, contracting, challenging existing agreements and ongoing category management of all Group Technology suppliers.
* Experience in a fast-paced business such as Hospitality, Retail, FMCG etc is a big plus
* Proven ability in delivering savings through driving strategic category planning
* Capable of building strong rapport with Stakeholders and suppliers
* Delivering process or policy improvement
* Confident and capable in managing senior business stakeholders
* Worked in a heavy workload, fast pace and able to change with prompt demand
* MCIPS qualification is a reference